Making the Most of Your Human Resources
Learn and understand how team members think, so you can leverage each other’s strengths to arrive at better, more powerful solutions.
Whole Brain Thinking
High-performance teams know exactly how to get the best out of each team member. That’s because they understand each other’s strengths and use this understanding to communicate clearly among themselves. Orlean Technical Solutions can create this same level of understanding in your organization using the world renowned Whole Brain Thinking Model from Herrmann International.
Four-Quadrant Model of Thinking Preferences
This model accurately captures the different ways people think, and presents their preferences in a clear and usable way.
Participants in Whole Brain workshops learn how to:
- Gain individual awareness of thinking preferences
- Learn how to use all quadrants to communicate and solve problems
- Improve team interactions by understanding how individual thinking preferences affect communications and the quality of solutions
- Improve relationships with customers and suppliers by building a clear understanding of each other’s goals, perspectives and thinking preferences
- Apply Whole Brain thinking to solve specific problems within an organization
Orlean Technical Solutions tailors each Whole Brain workshop to best suit your team’s needs and situation. Also, use the Whole Brain methodology to select team members to complement each others’ thinking styles and create even better solutions.
For more information on the Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument, go to www.HBDI.com.